Welcome~!
So yea, I kind of figured it would be nice if I'd introduce myself. :)I am Lorie, female, 17 y/o and still ageing. =O
I'm from Alfredo M. Velayo-College of Accountancy section 1-a1.
I love to eat (beefsteak!, leche flan, coke float~ *yum), sing (jpop, rnb, pop, country), watch (anime, j-dorama), and fly...not! XD
I also love purple (obviously), clothes, fiction books, HSJ! (I understand if you don't know hsj, just google it if you're curious) and most specially *drumrolls* ME.
I hate quizzes, (HAHA) late comers, and those who didn't leave comments on our articles. haha~ I kid, I kid. =p
AND~ I'm the secretary of our group (Group 5) in our P.E course, Fitness.
Whew so much about me~.... Why are we doing this you ask?~
We were given the task to make a site where in we'll post different articles related to our course. So here we are, performing our task and this task won't be complete without your help guys :)
We need you to read those articles and comment later on. Easy huh? This would be a give and take process since you'll be helping us and we'll be helping you know more about your body and how to maintain it in good shape. :)
And that's just it! :)Enjoy reading!

haha ;) dunno what to say :)) nice blog :P -ray
ReplyDeletegaling ha......purple addict k pla....ang galing mo tlga gmawa ng mga essay--------patrick to
ReplyDelete@ray- hahah thanks
ReplyDelete@patrick- yea~ ngayon mo lang nlamn?? hehe,. anyways,. nde aq magaLing,. tama lang ,.=))=))
tska...nde 'to articLe bket d2 kau nag'comment?? =))=))
pro thanks parin sa pag'comment,.! :)